Rancho Cucamonga Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim
Here at the office of Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim, our personal injury attorneys are here to help if you have been involved in an accident. We understand how stressful a personal injury can be. That is why we are available 24/7 for any questions or concerns you may have.
Our AVVO Award-Winning Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim and his team of personal injury attorneys have years of experience in personal injury cases involving car accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents and Uber/Lyft accidents.
Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim – Rancho Cucamonga Office
9087 Arrow Rte., Suite 225
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
909-265-7444 – Call to book your free consultation
About Rancho Cucamonga
The city of Rancho Cucamonga is located in San Bernardino County south of the San Gabriel Mountains and the famous Angeles National Forest. It is best known for its outdoor mall, Victoria Gardens, and close proximity to Ontario Airport. Rancho Cucamonga is also part of the historic Route 66. The city sees many travelers on their way to Las Vegas on the 10 freeway.
Rancho Cucamonga has a population of about 171,400. The most dangerous intersections are between Foothill Blvd. and Day Creek Blvd. In the last 5 years, there have been 113 accidents that resulted in 39 injuries and 0 deaths.
Directions to Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim in Rancho Cucamonga
Our Rancho Cucamonga personal injury attorneys who are specialized in auto accidents are conveniently located just 1 mile off the 10 freeway and one block south of West Foothill Blvd.
We are just 1/2 mile north from Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park, and near The Red Hill Country Club.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim and his personal injury attorneys are here to help all accident victims in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Any accident involving a motorcycle can end up being a very serious accident.
- Uber Accidents – Many times a ride you hoped to be safe with Uber can turn into a car accident. If you have been injured in an Uber or Lyft then call us.
- Car Accidents – Car accidents happen all the time in Rancho Cucamonga and our personal injury attorneys will help you with your accident claim from start to finish.
- Bicycle Accidents – Because of the nice warm weather in Rancho Cucamonga, residents ride bicycles around the area basically 365 days a year. If you were injured in a bike accident, then contact Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim and his personal injury attorneys today.
- Commercial Truck Accident -The numbers are staggering for big-rig truck accidents in Inland Empire and Rancho Cucamonga. A large % of semi-truck collisions involve a fatality or serious injury.
- Pedestrian Accident – With a growing population and people trying to save money, many local residents walk to get to work or to go shopping, etc.
Damages In a Personal Injury Case
After getting injured in a motor vehicle accident in Rancho Cucamonga you might be entitled to receive compensation for the injuries you have suffered. Our personal injury attorneys are trained to help you get maximum compensation.
There are different types of damages that you might be able to seek –
Medical bills – this is related to everything injury wise stemming from the accident, and the bills can add up quick.
Loss of wages – if you have missed work due to your injuries, or if you foresee missing work in the future.
Pain and suffering – referred to as simply “non-economic damages”, things like physical pain, and mental suffering that a victim might endure.
Punitive damages – in a personal injury case punitive damages are sometimes awarded by the judge or jury if the conduct of the defendant was outrageous or egregious.
Rehabilitation costs – this would be related to someone who suffers a major injury and needs rehabilitation moving forward like physical therapy, etc.
Dealing With Insurance Companies After an Accident
If you haven’t had to talk with the insurance companies after an accident (due to no injuries) then you are very lucky.
The insurance companies are interested in making money, and they don’t want to pay any fees to injury victims.
Some accident victims think the insurance company is there to help them after a car accident, but when you are injured a lot of things can change.
The insurance adjuster might come across as friendly and nice, but in reality he is doing his job and trying to minimize your injury claim.
Once you start giving recorded statements, signing papers, and offering tons of information, then you are just hurting your case unless you’ve already spoken with Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim and his team of personal injury attorneys.
Insurance companies have a way of determining fault in an accident and if the police report is wrong, or the other driver is blaming you then the whole situation can get complicated fast.