Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim – Personal Injury Lawyer Anaheim, CA
Daniel Kim and his team of legal experts have years of experience successfully pursuing the best possible results for traffic accident victims. Therefore, if you have questions regarding your accident, call us today for a free consultation.CALL NOW
What Is a Personal Injury Case?
There are various types of traffic accidents that occur in Anaheim. Also, in many cases, negligence plays a major role in traffic accidents. When reckless drivers are not aware of their surroundings or become distracted, they are liable to cause:
- Head-on Collisions
- Highway Construction Accidents
- Intersection Accidents
- Interstate Accidents
- Rear-End Accidents
- Side-Impact Accidents
- Vehicle Rollover
Personal injury claims are legal disputes between the accident victim and the at-fault driver’s insurance company. Anaheim’s personal injury attorney, Daniel Kim, specializes in these types of car accident claims. First, he and his team of legal representatives will build a strong case. Then, we will fight to ensure that you receive maximum compensation after an accident.
Why Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
If you’ve been hurt in a traffic accident in Anaheim, you may be entitled to compensation. Attempting to resolve a claim without legal representation can result in missed opportunities with unfortunate repercussions.
Partnering with a personal injury attorney is valuable. In addition, it’s also helpful in recovering your lost damages. Other benefits include:
1. Prevents Errors From Occurring
Mistakes can greatly compromise the outcome of a claim. Working with an experienced professional in the field will prevent errors from occurring. For example, some victims mistakenly share too much information with insurance adjusters. This information is then used against the victims. Also, it reduces the values of the claim.
2. Does the Heavy Lifting
Following a collision, victims should only be concerned with recovery from their injuries. Therefore, our team of experienced professionals will handle all of the paperwork, negotiations, and correspondence with the insurance company.
3. Understands Your Worth
Insurance adjusters apply tactics to reduce compensation for victims. The goal is to pay as little as possible for the claim. However, experienced injury lawyers are well aware of these methods.
The Anaheim office of Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim specializes in personal injury accidents and empathizes with the victims. This is why we do not collect any upfront fees until we win your case. Some car accident attorneys will charge consultation fees and retainer fees.
However, Daniel Kim and his Anaheim team of personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means you will not be responsible for any expenses until a fair settlement is made. We assume all of the risks.
When to Hire a Car Accident Lawyer
Every traffic accident is unique and should be treated on a case-by-case basis. Although not all car accidents require legal representation, consider speaking to a personal injury lawyer if:
- The traffic accident resulted in injury, minor or severe
- The accident resulted in death
- The accident lead to temporary or chronic debilitation
- You lost wages due to time taken off work
- You or a family member were emotionally impacted by the collision
- The at-fault driver’s insurance company appears to not cover your damages
Anaheim Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim is highly experienced and specializes in automobile accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, and rideshare accidents like Uber and Lyft.
What to Do After a Car Accident
In the aftermath of a car crash, it’s crucial to keep a record of all information related to the crash. This will support your claim. Also, you increase your chances of recovering compensation. It is best to keep a record of:
- Medical Documents – First, seek immediate professional medical attention to prevent injuries from aggravating. This also applies to psychological treatment if you feel that you suffered mental trauma. After, track all medical expenses, including doctor/specialist visits and prescribed medication.
- Proof of Property Damage – Next, obtain all of the bills regarding auto repair costs or other expenses related to the car accident. In addition, collect all photo or video evidence taken from the scene of the accident that will support your property damage claim.
- Police Report – Then, file a police report. In addition, if there were any witnesses, get a statement from them, as well.
- Proof of Lost Wages – If you needed to take time off of work as a result of the injuries that were sustained from the accident, collect all documentation from your supervisor indicating how many hours you missed, your pay rate, and any sick or vacation time that was applied to cover your time away.
How to Get to the Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim Anaheim Office
Our law firm is located just east of
Anaheim is notably recognized as home to one of the most popular theme parks in the world and to the “Happiest Place on Earth,” Disneyland. Anaheim is a premier destination for sports fans, as the MLB’s Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and NHL’s Ducks also reside in this sunny Orange County city. With thousands of out-of-towners visiting these Anaheim attractions every year, car accidents are inevitable.
Practice Areas We Specialize In
At The Law Offices of Daniel Kim, our personal injury lawyers in Anaheim exclusively handle motor vehicle accident cases. This sets us apart from other law firms that take any case just to make a quick dollar. Our outstanding attorneys focus on motor vehicle accidents. This allows us to offer the best service to our clients who want real experience and knowledge.
Car Accidents – This can involve any type of crash from an Uber wreck, to maybe a teenage driver hitting you, or maybe an old lady ran a red light and rear-ended your car. Call us for any automotive-related accident.
Motorcycle Accidents – As we all know riding a motorcycle is very dangerous, and almost all motorcycle accidents lead to severe injuries.
Truck Accidents – there are actually quite a few semi-truck accidents in the area, but our law firm knows what needs to be done to protect your legal rights.
Pedestrian Accidents – These are always bad accidents because a pedestrian has no chance against a 2,000 lb. car that runs them over.
Bike Accidents – Bike accidents always lead to a serious injury, even if you are wearing a helmet. Broken bones and road rash are common in bike accidents.
Uber Accidents – Uber and Lyft have become so popular that sometimes it seems like every other car on the road is an Uber or Lyft driver. Uber has a unique commercial insurance policy. Uber passengers and other cars who were hit by an Uber driver can file a claim.
Why Work with Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyer, Daniel Kim?
Our team of accomplished personal injury attorneys is well-versed in the city of Anaheim’s traffic laws and regulations. When you partner with car accident lawyer, Daniel Kim, entrust that you will receive:
- Personalized one-on-one assistance
- Award-winning service that puts you first
- Around the clock help to get the results you deserve
- Team of experts who deal exclusively with motor vehicle collisions
- Experience with a 99% success rate
- “No recovery, no fee” policy
Personal injury attorney, Daniel Kim is proud to also serve the neighboring cities of Anaheim, including Brea, Buena Park, Fullerton, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Orange, Placentia, Santa Ana, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Yorba Linda, and more.
If you or a loved one have been affected by a traffic accident, please contact us today for a free consultation.START YOUR FREE CONSULTATION