Long Beach Lyft Accident Attorney
Rideshare offers a convenient way for people to venture around, especially in big cities like Long Beach. Ridesharing companies have brought work to thousands of people all across America. While the presence of rideshare has brought positive impacts to the nation, rideshare accidents are inevitable. If you have been involved in a Uber accident or Lyft Accident, you need an exceptional Long Beach Lyft Accident Attorney like Daniel Kim to help you assert your rights at this difficult time.
Lyft is one of the most popular ridesharing companies and has been around since 2012. As a relatively young company, the regulations for Lyft are always fluctuating. Not only that, but Lyft also has a unique insurance coverage policy that most people are not familiar with. In addition, you will need to deal with large insurance companies like Progressive (United Financial Casualty Company), State Farm, etc.
As a result, Lyft accidents are more difficult to deal with compared to other types of auto accidents. Calling a Long Beach Lyft Accident Attorney is a crucial step if you have been involved in a Lyft accident. Daniel Kim and his team of exceptional Lyft accident lawyers have extensive knowledge of Lyft accident in Long Beach and its surrounding area: Los Angeles, Costa Mesa, Anaheim, and many more.
Long Beach Lyft Accident Attorney – Daniel Kim
What To Do After A Lyft Accident in Long Beach
Accidents can happen at any time, even when you have been very cautious. As a driver or a rider of Lyft, learning some fundamental steps is a wise way to prepare yourselves for the worst-case scenario. Long Beach Accident Attorney Daniel Kim and his team have years of experience helping victims of Lyft Accidents, we have gathered some key steps to help you.
Why Contact Long Beach Lyft Accident Attorney Daniel Kim
Rideshare drivers are not employees of the company. They are considered independent contractors. Since they have a different kind of relationship with the employer, they do not own the same rights as employees. Ridesharing companies like Lyft tend to be more defensive when dealing with accident claims related to their drivers.
Undoubtedly, pursuing a claim for a Lyft accident can be a hassle. Let an experienced Long Beach Lyft Accident Attorney like Daniel Kim, take care of your ridesharing claim. Long Beach Lyft Accident Attorney Daniel Kim will fight for the medical care and maximum compensation you deserve.
Other Practice Areas We Handle
- Car Accidents – Car accidents happen all the time in Long Beach and some are due to all the drivers on the freeways (405, 710, etc.). Our accident lawyers will can help you relieve your stress and we’ll make sure you get a fair compensation. We also handle Uber and Lyft accident cases here in Long Beach.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Obviously any motorcycle accident can end up very bad, even with a fatality.
- Bicycle Accidents – Long Beach has it’s fair share of bike accidents that occur all year long, many of these people are tourists at the beach. Bike accidents can be fatal, don’t fight the insurance company alone.
- Commercial Truck Accident -The numbers are staggering for big-rig truck accidents and FedEx trucks, etc. Speeding, distracted driving, and over worked drivers are common causes for truck crashes.
- Pedestrian Accident – With so many people walking around Long Beach, it’s no surprise that many injuries occur due to pedestrian accidents.