Newport Beach Injury LawyerWe all know that living in Newport Beach offers great weather and the beach lifestyle, but with the crowded roads in Orange County comes a lot of car accidents. Orange County offers everything a person could want, from sports teams (Angels, Ducks) to live entertainment, and some of the best dining options in California. Many car accidents happen in Newport Beach that entail potentially complicated circumstances like somebody reversing out of their driveway and hitting you, or possibly a teenager learning to drive and colliding with your car or truck. This article is intended to help any car accident victims here in Newport Beach better understand the process and legal battle that could lie ahead. If you have any questions about a car accident you were injured in please contact us today for a FREE consultation.
Why Contact Law Offices of Daniel KimThe odds are that either yourself or somebody you know (relative, friend, co-worker, etc.) will be involved in at least one car accident in their lifetime, and it’s a good chance injuries will be involved. After you are injured in a car crash life can get pretty stressful as you have to deal with things like missing work, physical pain from being injured, stress of medical bills and insurance companies calling you, etc. etc. Don’t try to fight this battle and the insurance companies alone, instead call our injury law firm today for a FREE consultation. Daniel Kim and his legal team have years of experience helping car accident victims here in Newport Beach (and all over Orange County) slowly piece there lives back together after being injured. Daniel Kim is a very professional and aggressive lawyer who will not just settle with the insurance companies for an easy payday. Many times insurance companies love to deny a claim outright, or they will try to minimize your injuries and lower the potential settlement amount.
Don’t get caught in this mess alone.Below are some main factors that make Daniel Kim a very unique lawyer –
- Daniel actually speaks to his clients on the phone (most lawyers won’t)
- Over 1000 positive reviews online at Yelp and Google
- We are open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for help
- Our client satisfaction rate is 99%
- We exclusively deal with auto accident injuries
How Much is My Car Accident Settlement WorthWe understand that once you are injured in a Newport Beach car accident and the bills start piling up your main concern might be getting money. Daniel Kim and his staff will fight for you to ensure you get the maximum compensation available, but we will always make sure that you can focus on your health and recovery. There are so many factors that go into a car accident settlement and that is why it’s wise to hire Daniel Kim to make sure you are getting the best representation available in Newport Beach. The main purpose of an insurance company is to collect your monthly premium and hope you never need to file an injury claim. Obviously if every customer of say Farmers insurance filed an accident claim this year then Farmers would be in trouble (we’ve seen insurance companies go out of business after a natural disaster and 1000’s of claims being filed). Our Orange County personal injury law firm will work your case from day one (when you call us) all the way until the end when you get paid for your injuries.
Below is a list of some of the areas that will affect your potential compensation for the injuries you suffered.
- Lost wages – future and past earnings you lost
- Medical expenses –ambulance bills, hospital, etc.
- Property damages – covers damage to your vehicle, etc.
- Pain and suffering – stress, anxiety, etc.
- Wrongful death – ultimate loss of a life, also funeral bills, etc.
What To Do After Car Accident in Newport BeachBeing prepared will definitely make it easier to react in the event you are injured in a car crash here in Newport Beach. After a car accident it can seem like time stands still (especially if you are injured) and it’s hard to think clearly. This is why it’s so important to always carry a drivers license on you, even if you are just a passenger in an Uber crash you want people to be able to identify you in case of emergency.
Here is a short list of what to do after a car accident –
- Call the police – will help create police report that we need.
- Get drivers info – be sure to get their drivers license and contact info
- Talk to witnesses – exchange contact info with them
- Take photos – use your cell phone to get pics
- Seek medical help – see a doctor immediately
- Contact Daniel Kim – call us the day of the crash for help
Causes For Car Accidents In Newport BeachThere are many reasons why car accidents in Newport Beach occur. The law offices of Daniel Kim have seen many of these cases over the years. Many accidents are caused by drivers, which means the accidents could have been avoided. Car accidents can often lead to several unwanted consequences, including permanent injuries and loss of earnings. It can cause stress in one’s life and be very disruptive. Always protect your legal rights and contact a car accident lawyer for help when you are dealing with insurance companies. Our clients who were injured in a car crash just want answers and advice. Here are some common reasons for car crashes in Newport Beach –
- Distracted drivers (the number one cause of car accidents)
- Running a red light or stop sign (drivers being careless or in a hurry)
- Street racing (often results in deadly car accidents)
- Poor road conditions (potholes, uneven surfaces, etc.)
- Bad weather (even rain in Newport Beach can cause havoc on the freeways)
- Pedestrian crossings (hitting the brakes or gas erratically)
- Car malfunctions (flat tires, bad brakes, etc.)
- Driving under the influence (drugs, medications, booze)
- Drowsy Driving (driver fatigue, mostly occurs at night)
Common Injuries From a Car AccidentAll car accidents in Newport Beach happen for a variety of reasons and many different types of injuries can occur. There are so many factors that can impact what injuries you suffer in a crash. Things like how fast cars were traveling, type of car (SUV vs Mini Cooper), airbags deployed, passengers wearing seatbelts, etc. According to the (CDC) Centers for Disease and Control Prevention motor vehicles are one of the leading causes of injury in the U.S. Millions of Americans go to the emergency room due to car crash injuries every single year. Depending on the severity of these injuries some will also be hospitalized. Ideally you want to go from the scene of the accident to the ER or doctor in order to prove your injuries. The longer you delay necessary treatment, the more likely the defendant’s insurance company will argue that your injuries were not serious (or possibly related to another accident). Ultimately the severity of your injuries (along with other factors) will play a major role in your settlement so call Daniel Kim today for a Free phone consultation. Injuries we see every day from car accidents in Newport Beach:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (damaging head injuries)
- Sprained wrist (wrists are vulnerable as you try to brace the impact)
- Knee (torn cartilage from twisting or abrupt turning)
- Broken bones (fractures and bone breaks)
- Whiplash (neck pain and soft tissue injury)
- Facial injury (common from hitting a windshield or window)
- Amputation (limb loss from traumatic injuries)
- Internal injuries (bleeding internal organs)
- Fatalities (worst case scenario)