Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Whittier
When an accident results in personal injury, you need a qualified Whittier motorcycle accident lawyer to get you the compensation you deserve. Therefore, contact Whitter’s top motorcycle accident lawyer, Daniel Kim, to schedule a free case evaluation and to learn about your legal options.
Motorcyclists are entitled to the same rights as any other motorist on the road. However, drivers of cars often fail to look out for motorcyclists. Cautious riding/driving practices from all motor vehicles on the road will reduce the number of traffic accidents in Whittier.
Protecting the rights of motorcyclists across the SoCal region is a top priority at Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim. We understand how vulnerable victims are following a motorcycle accident, and we can help.CALL NOW
Why Contact Whittier Motorcycle Accident Lawyer, Daniel Kim?
Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim is an award-winning personal injury law firm, specializing in motorcycle accidents in Whittier, CA. Daniel Kim maintains a 99% success rate and has recovered over $300 million for clients.
Because we understand the financial hardships many victims face following an accident, we do not charge our clients any upfront costs. Also, we work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we will only accept a percentage of payment if your case is successful.
To learn how much your motorcycle accident case is worth, contact our Whittier office and schedule a free case evaluation. During your consultation, we can provide a detailed estimate regarding the compensation you can expect to recover.
Practice Areas We Specialize In
At The Law Offices of Daniel Kim, our personal injury attorneys in Whittier exclusively handle motor vehicle accident cases. This sets us apart from other law firms that take any case just to make a quick dollar. Our outstanding attorneys focus on motor vehicle accidents. This allows us to offer the best service to our clients who want real experience and knowledge.
Car Accidents – This can involve any type of crash from an Uber wreck, to maybe a teenage driver hitting you, or maybe an old lady ran a red light and rear-ended your car. Call us for any automotive-related accident.
Truck Accidents – there are actually quite a few semi-truck accidents in the area, but our law firm knows what needs to be done to protect your legal rights.
Pedestrian Accidents – These are always bad accidents because a pedestrian has no chance against a 2,000 lb. car that runs them over.
Bike Accidents – Bike accidents always lead to a serious injury, even if you are wearing a helmet. Broken bones and road rash are common in bike accidents.
Uber Accidents – Uber and Lyft have become so popular that sometimes it seems like every other car on the road is an Uber or Lyft driver. Uber has a unique commercial insurance policy. Uber passengers and other cars who were hit by an Uber driver can file a claim.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident in Whittier
Between physical trauma, new financial burdens, and overall mental distress, motorcycle accidents are life-changing.
Therefore, if you have been injured in an accident in Whittier, it’s important to follow a set of vital steps. Doing so prevents further injury and ensures you do not negatively impact your personal injury claim. Here is a general overview:
- Immediately Call the Authorities – First, it is very important to call 911 right after a motorcycle accident while still present at the scene. A police report will be taken, documenting the incident. Also, depending on the available evidence, the officer may also be able to determine who was at fault for causing the accident.
- Treat All Injuries – Some collisions are more severe than others and result in different types of injuries. Your injuries may appear minor (cuts, bruises) or major (broken bones, head trauma). However, always seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- Obtain Your Own Evidence – If you’re physically capable, take as many photos and videos of the accident, including your injuries. Also, collect the involved party’s contact number, insurance information, and license plate. If there were witnesses present, be sure to also collect their contact information.
- Call a Whittier Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Lastly, contact an attorney. A motorcycle accident lawyer will help you navigate through the legal proceedings of filing a personal injury claim.
Motorcycle Accidents in Whittier
The circumstances of each motorcycle accident will vary by case. However, there are commonalities in many traffic collisions that take place in Whittier. Here are the most common causes of motorcycle accidents and why they happen.
- Reckless driving – speeding, switching lanes without signaling, distracted driving
- Negligent motorists – failing to follow traffic laws
- Tailgating – cars not leaving enough space
- Poor road conditions – potholes, construction, faulty work
- Bad weather – rain, snow, and fog
Based on varying causes, collisions involving motorcycles can greatly differ. Because of this, states and cities have implemented specific rules and standards for all motorists and motorcyclists to follow.
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, in the city of Whittier or the surrounding cities, contact Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim. Also, as your personal injury attorneys, it’s our job to protect your rights and preserve your safety.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
With a population of 85,000 residents and major Los Angeles freeways that run through the city, Whittier experiences high-volume traffic. Also, heavy traffic flow directly affects accidents.
In 2019, there were 8,596,314 registered motorcycles in the US. In addition, motorcycles made up 3% of all registered vehicles.
Injuries and Deaths From Motorcycle Accidents
- 5,014 motorcyclists killed in 2019
- Motorcycle fatalities account for 14% of all traffic fatalities
- Approximately 84,000 motorcycle riders injured in traffic accidents in 2019
- The number of injuries increased by 2% from 82,000 in 2018 to 84,000 in 2019
Percentage of Accidents Involving Alcohol
- 42% of alcohol-impaired motorcyclists in 2019
- Fatal crashes with bikers had higher percentages of alcohol impairment than cars (29% for motorcycles, 20% for passenger cars)
Dangerous Intersections in Whittier for Motorcycle Riders
Like most cities in LA County, Whittier also has a number of dangerous intersections. The most dangerous is the intersection of Whittier Blvd. and Painter Ave.
Our personal injury law firm in Whittier is located near the intersection of Hadley St. and Greenleaf Ave., and less than one mile from Whittier College. We’re is located near Whittier Central Park and The Chicken Koop.
Whittier Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Who Can Help You
At Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim, we utilize key evidence to build a strong personal injury case and prove fault on the responsible party. Our team is well-versed in LA traffic laws and has helped countless clients recover maximum compensation throughout California.
Whittier Motorcycle Accident Lawyer, Daniel Kim, specializes in automotive accidents and can get you the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact us today.START YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim is proud to serve the neighboring cities of Whittier including: Agoura Hills, Arcadia, Artesia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Bell, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Beverly Hills, Brea, Cerritos, Commerce, Cudahy, Diamond Bar, Downey, Duarte, El Monte, Glendale, Glendora, Hidden Hills, Huntington Park, Industry, Irwindale, La Canada Flintridge, La Habra, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, La Puente, La Verne, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Lynwood, Maywood, Monrovia, Montebello, Monterey Park, Norwalk, Paramount, Pasadena, Pico Rivera, Placenta, Rosemead, San Fernando, San Gabriel, San Marino, Santa Clarita, Santa Fe Springs, Sierra Madre, South el Monte, South Pasadena, Temple City, Vernon, Walnut, West Covina, Westlake Village, and Yorba Linda.