Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim – Personal Injury Lawyer Fresno, CA
In Fresno, most car accidents take place on the city’s busy highways and freeways. This is due to a number of factors, including reckless driving, speeding, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, and not obeying the traffic laws.
Our Fresno personal injury lawyers at Car Accident Daniel Kim are committed to protecting the victims of auto collisions. Our team is highly experienced in taking on the big insurance companies and ensuring victims receive maximum compensation.
If you sustained injuries caused by another driver’s negligence, we will fight to get you a full and fair settlement. Call our office for a free consultation.
The level of injuries falls under the categories of mild, debilitating, or permanent. Therefore, the amount of compensation awarded depends on how bad your injuries are. The common types of car accident injuries include:
Regardless of the magnitude of your accident, our Fresno office has the capabilities and resources to take on any auto-related case. Furthermore, Daniel Kim and his award-winning team can get you the full and fair compensation you and your family deserve.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Fresno
Even if damages from the collision appear small, or injuries sustained feel minor, car accident victims should follow these best practices:
- Contact the Police – First, do not leave the scene of the accident, and contact the authorities. You need to be present for the police report. Also, this will help support your claim.
- Exchange Information – By law, you are entitled to collect copies of certain information from the drivers involved in the accident. Therefore, collect contact information, copies of driver’s licenses, and proof of insurance.
- Speak With Witnesses – Next, if there were any witnesses, collect their contact information. Their account of the crash can also be documented in the police report.
- Document Everything – Also, keep a written log of all of the details from the accident. This includes the location, time of the collision, or any other relevant information that you can recall.
- Gather Evidence – Then, with a phone or camera, take pictures of the damage done to both your vehicle and the other driver’s.
- Contact an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer – Lastly, work with an attorney. Working with a personal injury attorney who specializes in auto-collision accidents will bring the at-fault party to justice.
In Fresno, the statute of limitations is two years, and in some instances, even less. This is why it’s so important to seek legal counseling as soon as possible. Daniel Kim and his team will fight tirelessly to get you and your family the compensation they deserve.
How to Seek Compensation
Falling victim to a car accident can leave many feeling defeated, overwhelmed, and frustrated. If you were injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, you should be compensated for the damages. With a 99% success rate, our team of attorneys in Fresno can help you win your settlement. When you work with us, we can promise:
- Unparalleled Personal Service – Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim treats every case with delicacy and great care. We will help you recoup physical, emotional, and financial damages from the accident.
- Constant Communication – Our dedicated team of legal experts will handle every aspect of your case while keeping you informed every step of the way.
- No Fees Until We Win Your Case – Because we work on a contingency basis, you pay nothing until we win your case. Although unlikely, if we do not recover a settlement, you will not be responsible for any legal fees.
Although it’s the fifth-largest city in California, Fresno maintains a small-town charm to it. About 200 miles south of San Francisco, Fresno is recognized for its booming agriculture industry and close proximity to Yosemite National Park. Popular attractions include the open-air museum, Forestiere Underground Gardens, and the eclectic shops in Old Town Clovis.
Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim – Fresno
At The Law Office of Daniel Kim, our personal injury attorneys exclusively handle motor vehicle accident cases. Our outstanding attorneys focus on motor vehicle accidents. This allows us to offer the best service to our clients who want real experience and knowledge.
Motorcycle Accidents – As we all know riding a motorcycle is very dangerous, and almost all motorcycle accidents lead to severe injuries.
Truck Accidents – there are actually quite a few semi-truck accidents in the area, but our law firm knows what needs to be done to protect your legal rights.
Lyft / Uber Accidents – Uber passengers and other cars who were hit by an Uber driver can file a claim.
Pedestrian Accidents – These are always bad accidents because a pedestrian has no chance against a 2,000 lb. car that runs them over.
Bike Accidents – Bike accidents always lead to a serious injury, even if you are wearing a helmet. Broken bones and road rash are common in bike accidents.
The Law Offices of Daniel Kim
Phone: (800) 719 – 9779
Our Fresno team of car accident lawyers also service these other Fresno County cities: Clovis, Sanger, Reedley, Selma, Parlier, Kerman, Coalinga, Kingsburg, Mendota, Orange Cove, Firebaugh, Huron, and Fowler.
At the Fresno office of Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim, our team of experienced personal injury attorneys is well-versed in California’s state laws. In addition, we specialize in automotive accidents.START YOUR FREE CONSULTATION