The Law Offices of Daniel Kim Scholarship
We know that change begins with investing back in the young individuals who will be the entrepreneurs, business owners, and community leaders of the future. The Law Offices of Daniel Kim represents victims of motor vehicle accidents and fights to ensure they receive the compensation they deserve. We know what it looks like to have your life impacted by an accident, and we have seen many of our clients recover and lead lives of change in our communities. This has inspired us to create a scholarship to help local students and help them achieve their goals.
The cost of higher education is steadily increasing and we understand how challenging the financial burden can be for a student pursing a college degree. So, our team is offering “The Law Offices of Daniel Kim Scholarship”.
This $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to one qualified student who is currently attending or are planning to attend college or graduate school in 2022.
How to qualify?
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or accepted to a university/college for the 2022 spring semester.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
Steps to apply for the Scholarship Program:
- Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic below
- You must submit your essay using the form below before 5:00pm on December 31st, 2021.
- Essays must be submitted in PDF format.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- The winners will be announced on January 15th, 2022 and will be notified by phone and email.
Scholarship Essay Prompt:
Why a College Degree is Important to Me, and How I Plan to Use it.
Scholarship Amount: $5,000
How will applications be reviewed?
Our team will review each application submitted and list the winner on this page after the deadline date.
Disclaimer for Scholarship:
- We will not share your information to the 3rd party.
- We will never ask for any sensitive data including bank details and credit card number.
- No fee is required to participate in the scholarship program.
- Scholarship award must be used on tuition, housing, or supplies related to schooling.
Contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]