Man Killed, Woman Injured in Car Accident on 15 Freeway [Barstow, CA]

Man Killed, Woman Injured in Car Accident on 15 Freeway [Barstow, CA]
Man Killed, Woman Injured in Car Accident on 15 Freeway [Barstow, CA]

1 Dead, 1 Hurt after Car Accident on 15 Freeway near Bailey Road in Barstow

BARSTOW, CA (January 21, 2022) – A man was killed while a woman sustained injuries in a car accident on 15 Freeway, Tuesday morning.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the incident happened on January 18 at about 7:15 a.m. A 2014 Toyota Camry reportedly failed to navigate a curve. Then, the vehicle veered to the right and slammed into a rock wall near Bailey Road.
The impact of the collision ejected the driver from the vehicle.
Emergency crews rushed the driver to St. Rose Hospital in Las Vegas, where he was later pronounced dead. As per reports, officers identified the driver as a 34-year-old man from Fort Washington, Maryland. Authorities withheld the name of the victim, pending notification of next of kin.
Meanwhile, paramedics transported the 35-year-old passenger to the hospital for treatment of minor injuries.
CHP ruled out drugs and alcohol as factors in the fatal accident. Anyone with additional information can call CHP Barstow Office at (760) 255-5900.

The Law Offices of Daniel Kim would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of the victim.

No other pain comes close to the pain of losing a loved one in a car accident. So, the Law Offices of Daniel Kim aims to help surviving family members pursue a wrongful death claim during this difficult time. While you focus on important family matters, our team will personally handle police reports, insurance claims, and other legal responsibilities. With a success rate of over 99%, we can help you get fair compensation for funeral expenses, medical bills, and much more. Call us as soon as possible at (800) 895-7199 to schedule a free, one-on-one consultation. We work on a contingency basis, so you pay absolutely nothing unless we win your case. You can also request a copy of the police report from your or your loved one’s accident.