Driver Seriously Injured in Head-On Accident on Highway 395 [Victorville, CA]

Driver Seriously Injured in Head-On Accident on Highway 395 [Victorville, CA]
Driver Seriously Injured in Head-On Accident on Highway 395 [Victorville, CA]

1 Hospitalized after Head-On Accident on Highway 395 near La Mesa Road in Victorville

VICTORVILLE, CA (October 22, 2021) – A driver sustained injuries in a head-on accident on Highway 395 near La Mesa Road, early Wednesday morning.
According to the Victorville Police Department, the incident happened on October 20, at about 12:58 a.m. For reasons still under investigation, a southbound Honda CR-V crossed over the double yellow lines.
A northbound Freightliner swerved to avoid the Honda but could not avoid a collision.
Emergency crews transported the Honda driver to a trauma center for treatment of critical injuries.
Meanwhile, the driver of the Freightliner did not sustain injuries.
Responders temporarily closed the area between La Mesa Road and Luna Road for several hours for the investigation.
Victorville police continue to investigate the cause of the accident. Anyone with information can call Deputy M. Lee at the Victorville Police Station at (760) 241-2911. Those who wish to report anonymously can call We-Tip at (800) 782-7463.
When driving, keep your eyes on the road and stay in your lane. Drive at safe speeds and reduce distractions in your car. Strictly follow traffic laws and practice defensive driving at all times.

At The Law Offices of Daniel Kim, we understand that no one is ever prepared for a devastating head-on accident. So, our team strives to help truck accident victims receive fair compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other accident-related damages. While you focus on healing and recovery, we will personally work with police reports, insurance claims, and much more. Call us as soon as possible at (800) 895-7199 to request a free, one-on-one consultation. We work on a contingency basis, so you pay absolutely nothing unless we win your case. You can also request a copy of the police report from your or your loved one’s accident.