2 Hurt in Rollover Crash on Highway 79 near Anza Road [Temecula, CA]

2 Hurt in Rollover Crash on Highway 79 near Anza Road [Temecula, CA]
2 Hurt in Rollover Crash on Highway 79 near Anza Road [Temecula, CA]

2 Hospitalized After Car Crash on Highway 79 near Anza Road in Temecula

TEMECULA, CA (August 9, 2021) — Two people sustained injuries in a rollover crash on Highway 79 near Anza Road in Temecula.
According to the Riverside County Fire Department, the incident happened after midnight on Wednesday. Initial reports indicated that the crash involved one vehicle.
The circumstances leading up to the crash are not clear as of this time. Officials, however, confirmed that two people required extrication from the damaged vehicle. Both of them also were transported to a hospital for treatment.
One of the two injured parties had serious injuries, and the other sustained moderate injuries. Their names were not available immediately after the accident.
Whether speed, drugs, or alcohol were factors remain unknown. The crash remains under investigation.
When driving, it is crucial to follow all the rules to ensure your and your passengers’ safety, the safety of other road users. Make sure that your vehicle is in optimal condition before traveling. While behind the wheel, do not multi-task. Stay alert and keep your eyes on the road at all times. Do not forget to buckle up for safety. Also, never drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol. By being responsible, you can reduce the risk of injurious road accidents.

If you have suffered injuries due to a reckless driver, then reach out to The Law Offices of Daniel Kim. Because we take the time to truly get to know each and every client, you get personalized, one-on-one legal service. We will personally work with police reports, insurance claims, medical bills, and much more. So focus on healing and recovery while we handle the rest. Call us today at (800) 895-7199 to schedule your free consultation with a top-rated car accident injury attorney. Moreover, we can also assist you in obtaing a copy of the police report from your accident.