12 Injured in Two-Vehicle Accident on Highway 50 [Pollock Pines, CA]

12 Injured in Two-Vehicle Accident on Highway 50 [Pollock Pines, CA]
12 Injured in Two-Vehicle Accident on Highway 50 [Pollock Pines, CA]

5 Hospitalized after Pollock Pines Two-Vehicle Accident on Highway 50 near Bridal Veil Falls

POLLOCK PINES, CA (April 11, 2023) – Twelve people sustained injuries in a two-vehicle accident on Highway 50, Sunday afternoon.
According to the El Dorado County Fire Protection District, the incident happened on April 9, at about 12:15 p.m. For reasons still under investigation, two vehicles collided near Bridal Veil Falls.
A medical helicopter transported one of the victims to a hospital for treatment of critical injuries. Four other patients were later taken to Marshall Medical Center and UC Davis Medical Center.
Seven other victims sustained minor injuries and received treatment at the scene.
The California Highway Patrol is investigating the collision. Officers will release additional information once it becomes available.
When behind the wheel of any vehicle, practice defensive driving. Help avoid accidents by being on the lookout for possible road hazards. Also, avoid distractions, including texting, eating, and chatting. Drive at an appropriate speed and strictly follow the rules of the road.

When car accidents happen, the injuries and damages can lead to unexpected expenses. So, The Law Offices of Daniel Kim strives to help victims receive fair compensation for medical bills, loss of income, and other accident-related damages. While you focus on recovery, we will personally work with police reports, insurance claims, and much more. With a success rate of 99%, you can trust us for effective legal services. Call us as soon as possible at (800) 895-7199 to schedule your free, one-on-one consultation. We work on a contingency basis, so our clients pay absolutely nothing unless we win the case. Need help after hours? We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to answer your questions. You can also request a copy of the police report from your or your loved one’s accident.