Irvine Bike Accident Lawyer
What To Do After Bike Accident in Irvine
When an accident happens our body and mind usually goes into shock while we try to get focused on the immediate dangers around us. The most important thing to do right after a bicycle accident is to get out of harms way, meaning get out of the way of traffic – get to the side of the road.
We put together a short list of the basic steps to take after being hit on a bicycle
- Get away from cars and traffic
- Call the police (you will want a police report to help your case)
- Exchange info with witnesses
- Get drivers license and insurance info
- Take photos of the scene and injuries, etc.
- Seek medical attention immediately
- Contact Daniel Kim Law Offices
Recovering From a Bike Accident
There is no secret formula to recover from a bike accident. The obvious steps are to seek medical treatment and follow whatever orders you get from doctors. In addition you want to hire a quality law firm so you can take away the mental stress of fighting with insurance companies. These are some basic tips to help your mind and body fully recover.
- Get a lot of sleep
- Eat well and nourish the body
- Physical therapy is crucial
- Get a massage and relax as much as possible
- Slowly build your strength with advice from doctors
Why Contact Law Office of Daniel Kim
There are time limits when it comes to filing a claim so don’t wait, call us today. Daniel Kim and his legal team have helped thousands of clients here in Orange County. Don’t let the insurance companies intimidate you, we will fight for you.
If you have been injured in a bike accident in Irvine then contact us today because:
- We know bicycle laws in Irvine
- We care about our clients
- We have over 1000 reviews on Yelp, Google and Facebook
- We negotiate aggressively with the insurance companies
- We use top investigators to help your case and prove fault
- We help guide you with medical treatment and recovery
- We maximize the value of your bike case to get max compensation
How Much Compensation Will I Get For My Bike Accident?
Normally the value of a bicycle accident claim will vary because there are so many factors that play into determining a settlement payout amount. You can recover the value of your financial loss plus compensation also for your pain and suffering. Even when your medical diagnosis is unclear, our Irvine bike lawyers can work with expert doctors to determine your future medical expenses and needs. In the end, the amount you can claim for physical pain and emotional suffering will depend on the severity of your injuries. Hire a Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
These factors will help determine the value of your case-
- Severity of your injuries
- The costs for medical treatment now and in future
- Did your injuries make you miss work and lose income
- Did injuries cause any long term or permanent disabilities
- The amount of physical and/or emotional suffering you endured
Hire an Experienced Irvine Bike Accident Lawyer
Don’t fight alone, hire Irvine Bike Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim. Our offices are conveniently located near Irvine in the South Coast Metro area. Contact us to schedule your free consultation today.