Glendale T-Bone Collision Lawyer
T-bone collisions are a type of dangerous car accident when the front of one car hits the side of another. More specifically, it is defined by its “T” shape when the front hits the side of another. Have you or a loved one been hurt in a T-Bone accident? Call Glendale T-Bone Collision Lawyer Daniel Kim and let him fight you!
How do T-Bone Collisions happen?
T-Bone collisions happen more often at locations where they are at higher risk hitting each other.
Some of these places include:
– Intersections: Especially in larger city intersections, T-Bone accidents mostly occur here. Whether it is a driver that runs a red light or a yielding issue, T-bone collisions occur frequently at intersections.
– Driveways: While pulling out of a driveway, T-bone collisions can occur when the driver does not properly check for oncoming cars and crashes into an oncoming car.
– Freeways: Although far less common, T-bone collisions can happen on freeways as well especially while merging.
What should you do next?
1. See a doctor: Even if you do not think you are injured, it is always better to go see a doctor to check for injuries. this can even help your claim in the future and prevent long term injuries.
2. Document the evidence: Whether it is a receipt, pictures of the damage to your car or property, medical bills or proof of medical visits, it is important to keep track of it all. This information will be crucial to your claim!
3. Stay Quiet: An insurance adjuster from the other party may reach out to you. Write down the adjuster’s name and number but do not reveal any information about the T-bone collision or agree to sign anything.
4. Call a Glendale Car Accident Lawyer: The best thing you can do is call Glendale T-Bone collision Lawyer Daniel Kim and let him fight for you to get fair compensation!
Call us NOW for a FREE consultation(310)-295-1087
Why you should contact Glendale T-Bone Collision Lawyer Daniel Kim
Glendale Car Accident Lawyer Daniel Kim is a knowledgeable attorney who puts your health first. His first priority is that you recover and he does the rest to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
He is an Avvo winning attorney who has dealt an extensive type and number of car accidents. He is also a veteran for veterans due to beginning his career serving the country. It gives clients a peace of mind knowing that he is aggressive when it comes to fighting for you, your health and your fair compensation.
Let a Glendale Car Accident Lawyer handle the insurance companies
The insurance companies are not on your side but your Glendale Car Accident Attorney Daniel Kim will be! Insurance companies will foremost try to find who is at fault. To do that, hey will attempt to take your recorded statement and make you sign paperwork, often trying to shortchange what you need to be paid. In some cases, they may try to avoid paying you altogether.
Where you can find Glendale T-Bone Collision Lawyer
691 Mill St Suite 206
Los Angeles, CA 90021
We are located driving distance from the Glendale Galleria and close to the Glendale freeway.