Garden Grove is a quiet, peaceful, and safe city located in Northern Orange County just about 15 minutes from the beach.
Daniel Kim is an award-winning attorney that has been helping local residents for years after they suffered injuries from a motor vehicle accident.
If you or a family member has been injured in an accident we urge you to take action and call us today for help.
Don’t wait for an insurance company to help you. Garden Grove personal accident injury Lawyer.
Hire Garden Grove Personal Accident Lawyer
Our law office has helped thousands of accident victims over the years and we take great pride in what we do.
Call us today for a FREE consultation and get answers to any questions you might have.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Daniel Kim is here to help all accident victims in Garden Grove.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Any accident involving a motorcycle can end up being a very serious accident.
- Uber Accidents – Many times a ride you hoped to be safe with Uber can turn into a car accident.
- Car Accidents – Car accidents happen all the time in Garden Grove and our accident lawyers will help you with your accident claim from start to finish.
- Bicycle Accidents – Because of the nice warm weather in Garden Grove, residents ride bicycles around the area basically 365 days a year. If you were injured in a bike accident then contact Daniel Kim today.
- Commercial Truck Accident -The numbers are staggering for big-rig truck accidents in Orange County and Garden Grove. A large % of semi-truck collisions involve a fatality or serious injury.
- Pedestrian Accident – With a growing population and people trying to save money, many local residents walk to get to work or to go shopping, etc.
Damages In a Personal Injury Case
After getting injured in a motor vehicle accident in Garden Grove you might be entitled to receive compensation for the injuries you have suffered. Hire Garden Grove personal accident injury Lawyer.
There are different types of damages that you might be able to seek –
Medical bills – this is related to everything injury wise stemming from the accident, and the bills can add up quick.
Loss of wages – if you have missed work due to your injuries, or if you foresee missing work in the future.
Pain and suffering – “non-economic damages”, things like physical pain, and mental suffering that a victim might endure.
Punitive damages – in a personal injury case punitive damages are sometimes awarded by the judge or jury if the conduct of the defendant was outrageous or egregious. Hire Garden Grove personal accident injury Lawyer.
Rehabilitation costs – this would be related to someone who suffers a major injury and needs rehabilitation moving forward like physical therapy, etc.
Dealing With Insurance Companies After an Accident
If you haven’t had to talk with the insurance companies after an accident (due to no injuries) then you are very lucky.
The insurance companies are interested in making money, and they don’t want to pay any money to injury victims.
Some accident victims think the insurance company is there to help them after a car accident, but when you are injured a lot of things can change.
The insurance adjuster might come across as friendly and nice, but in reality he is doing his job and trying to minimize your injury claim regarding your Garden Grove accident.
Once you start giving recorded statements, signing papers, and offering tons of information, then you’re hurting your case.
Insurance companies have a way of determining fault in an accident and if the police report is wrong, or the other driver is blaming you then the whole situation can get complicated fast.