Why Contact Daniel Kim
Daniel Kim is an experienced award-winning personal injury attorney who has been serving the people of Aliso Viejo. People who need Aliso Viejo car accident Lawyer, Daneil Kim will be the best choice for them.
Daniel and his expert legal team have years of experience dealing with car, truck, and personal injury cases throughout the state of California.
We only handle motor vehicle accidents, therefore our knowledge base is laser-focused to give our clients the best possible representation.
We know firsthand how stressful being involved in a car accident can be, and how frustrating dealing with the aftermath and insurance companies is.
The Law Office of Daniel Kim has well over 1000 positive reviews from previous clients on Yelp, Facebook and Google.
We are available to contact 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to help with Aliso Viejo car accident.
We operate on a “no-win/no-fee” policy where we do not charge you any fees unless we win your case.
That’s how confident we are in our ability to close cases.
Common Causes For Car Accidents In Aliso Viejo, CA
Car accidents on the roads of Aliso Viejo happen on the freeways and city streets alike.
There are many reasons why they occur, driver error is usually the cause of many accidents that could have been avoided.
When a car accident happens, there is a good chance that there will be injuries which can range from minor to severe and even fatal.
A car accident can cause physical pain and suffering as well as emotional and financial strain.
It is important to always protect your legal rights and contact a car accident lawyer for help when you are dealing with insurance companies.
Here are some common reasons for car crashes in Aliso Viejo –
- Distracted driving (If you are on the phone or changing radio stations, whenever a driver is not focused on the road the chance for an accident is increased.)
- Driving in the dark (Driving is always more dangerous at night or in the dark of the early morning when everything is much harder to see.)
- Inexperienced drivers (These drivers can be dangerous to those on the road. Lack of experience in young drivers or new drivers cause accidents.
- Speeding (Driving at excessive speeds can create a dangerous situation on the roads of Aliso Viejo. One of the most common reasons for accidents of all types.)
- Tire blowouts (These can happen at any time. A driver can hit something in the road like a curb or pothole and cause the tire to pop and lose control of the vehicle.)
- Weather (Most likely rain or fog conditions can occur in Orange County but there can be ice on the roads in cold conditions creating slippery dangerous roads.)
- Reckless driving (This can include running stop signs or red lights and improper lane changes can create unnecessary havoc.)
- Tired drivers (Driving to many hours or trying to get home late at night can make for a sleepy driver and is very dangerous.)
- DUI (Still one of the leading reasons for a car accident, no matter how many laws and consequences people unfortunately still continue to drive under the influence.)
Common Injuries From a Car Accident
There are be many different types of injuries sustained in a car accident and they can be life changing in some cases.
The severity of injuries suffered can depend on the speed that an accident occurs and where the car takes the impact.
If there are other cars involved in the crash there can be multiple areas where the car is hit.
Injuries to passengers may be different than the injuries sustained by the driver.
Injuries may not be immediately apparent in some cases and may take a few days for a person to feel the pain.
This is why it is so important to seek medical attention immediately after a car accident to get the proper treatment.
The longer you postpone necessary treatment, the more likely the defendant’s insurance company will argue that your injuries were not serious (or possibly related to another accident).
Ultimately the severity of your injuries (along with other factors) will play a major role in your settlement so call Daniel Kim today for a Free phone consultation.
Below is a list of injuries we see every day from motor vehicle accidents in Aliso Viejo:
- Head injury (traumatic brain injury, concussions, headaches, memory loss)
- Whiplash (neck injury, strained ligaments and tendons, swelling can occur)
- Facial injury (cuts, bruises, lacerations and bleeding)
- Spinal injury (broken vertebrae, loss of movement and feeling in lower extremities)
- Burns (can occur if there is fire from an accident)
- Broken bones (arms, wrists, legs and ribs are common breaks)
- Amputation (loss of limbs in horrific car accidents)
We have helped countless people who have been injured in a car accident receive compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, disabilities, medical bills etc.
Let us help put the pieces of your life back together and protect your legal rights.
Aliso Viejo Car Accident Stats
With a relatively small population and not too terribly much tourist traffic on a day-to-day basis (at least compared to some of the cities in the north of Orange County), Aliso Viejo doesn’t have to do with the same car accident rates that plague much of Southern California.
The city was rated one of the top 10 safest communities in all of California by the FBI in 2017. 971 total car accidents occurred during this stretch of time, working out to about 19.3 accidents per 1000 people living in the Aliso Viejo community.
How Many Injuries And Deaths Are Caused By Car Accidents In Aliso Viejo 2017?
Thankfully, no one lost their life as a direct result of a motor vehicle accident in Aliso Viejo during 2017. There’s always the potential for serious injury and fatality when you’re talking about an automobile accident, but there were no fatalities reported during that year.
About 80% of the total amount of car accidents in Aliso Viejo had at least a single injury reported, just a little bit lower than the overall California State average injury rate for these kinds of accidents.
What Percentage Of These Accident Involved Drugs Or Alcohol?
We know that drinking and driving is never smart, but arrests for this kind of charge are up by 1/3 over the last five years in the state of California. This is despite a number of sweeping changes to rules, regulations, and laws initiated by the California State government to stop this problem cold.
Worse, 11% of all fatal motor vehicle accidents throughout the state can be tracked back to individuals choosing to get behind the wheel of their vehicle after consuming some type of drug.
What Is Population In Aliso Viejo, How Many Registered Drivers Over 18 Years Old?
As of 2017, the official population figure for the community of Aliso Viejo sat at 51,571. More than 80% of the population in this community is 18 years of age or older and the overwhelming majority of them already have their driver’s license.
Bad Intersections In Aliso Viejo For Car Accidents?
There are a couple of particularly dangerous intersections in Aliso Viejo when it comes to motor vehicle accidents. Motorists are going to want to be especially careful when traveling through the intersections below:
- Pacific Park and Alicia Parkway
- Pacific Park and Journey
- Aliso Creek Road and Windsong